Saturday, August 23, 2014

My Student Planner! How I Organize and Decorate It!



Hello everyone! I apologized for being gone for so long. I have lots of homework and projects that I need to complete so basically the only time that I'm free is on weekends now ( I missed summer so much!). But anyway getting to the main purpose of this post. Most of you guys might probably know that I'm back in school now. So you guys know, in class we always have to take notes and do alot of assignments, so you need to write them down in one place so that you can make sure that you need to complete that before next class. A great way to do is to fill them in a planner! You can get them at most stationery stores. The way that I did it is to make the planner pages really colorful and eye-catching because it motivates you to go back and fill in your assignments and anything like that.

Plus I was inspired by alot of YouTubers about decorating your planner, so as soon as I got my school planner, I went straight to decorating and fill out everything I need for my studying career.

     I'm just going to show you the photos of my planner, since I haven't got time to set-up the station to actually film the video, but I'll probably going to film one soon. Okay, so now I'm going to show you my planner!


Here's my student planner! I actually got this planner for free from my school! My school designed it and distribute it for free for every students in the campus! This planner in my opinion is really coonvient and cute because they have artworks that some students did last year as dividers for every single month! Inside the planner was really well made, they have places to write your homework, and a miniature reading log on the back as well as 3 pages for you to write important dates.
      I mean even the cover of the planner looks cute and attractive! I love the school plus and the globe design!

                                          NOW LET'S GET ON TO WHAT'S INSIDE! 

Like I said before, I did made some additional touches to my planner. The original paper design is cute but I think that we could make it extra adorable by simply color-coordinate it with highlighters, markers, sticky notes and pens.

Overall view of the decorated ( and filled out) page  in my planner:



As you can see, I have ALOT of things to do, and everytime I finished a task, I use a marker or a pen to check them off so that I know they're completed. I am so relief that I got this planner because this year I got so much work to do, and having to memorize everything that I need to do everyday is a nightmare for me. Seriously I would go crazy without my planner. At school we're also required to use this planner everyday in order to keep us organize.



I also made this super cute heart-shape paper clip for my planner! I learned how to make these paper clips from a video on YouTube ( Link will be down below), and I am so happy with the result! I love how cute that looks on my planner!

I'm so excited to decorate my planner that I actually decorated the page for next week! I also add in little notes to remind me of things that I need to do.

Here are all the supplies that I used to decorate my planner. You guys might probably have seen the highlighter and pens and the small tab things from my Back to School Supplies. The other supplies are bought at the same place where I bought  my school supplies.

The way I like to decorate it is to use the highlighter is to highlight the subjects that I've written and then stick the sticky notes on and write my reminders for that day. I use the paper clip as a bookmark and a tool to hold several small notes that I've written separately on notebook paper and things like that.

That's basically how I decorate and organize my planner. I'll probably do a video about this up on my channel, but for now if you have any questions please feel free to leave comments, and I'll see you guys next time, bye!

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment